With a view to cater to the Student Segment, we have launched Vidya – a dedicated account to meet the specific requirements of the Students.
The “Vidya” Student a/c offers the following features to our Student customers:
- The a/c can be opened by complying with KYC norms such as Photo ID, Address proof etc and proper introduction.
- If a Student does not have Photo ID or introduction, the same from the competent authority of the educational institution (Principal/Administrator) & an attested ID card of the Student can be considered
- When PAN card in the name of Student is received, copy of the same to be taken as Photo ID
- The minimum and maximum age to qualify for such Student A/c will be 14yrs to 24 years of age.
- The A/c opening form and RuPay card application of minor Students to be counter signed by parents. Draft of undertaking to be signed by parent/s, for issue of Rupay Card to minor is attached.
- No cheque book will be issued to such Student A/c’s. On attaining majority, cheque books can be given upon the specific request from the Students and after appropriate age proof is furnished
- For A/c’s opened in the single name of Student, nomination in favour of parent/s to be obtained.
- Monthly minimum balance of Rs 250 to be maintained in the account
- Credit in the a/c can be by way of cash, transfer or clearing cheque or standing instruction from Parents’ A/c. For cash deposits, all regulatory & AML norms will be followed.
- Facility to apply for PAN card will be offered to the Student at the concessional rate of Rs 105.00
- Free invitation will be extended to Career Counseling Sessions/Personality Development Workshops when conducted by the bank from time to time.
- Value added services such as Mobile Top Up will be offered without any extra cost
- Products at special rates through third party loyalty tie – up such as Cafe Coffee Day, Imax/PVR cinema, Croma, etc will also be offered in due course.
- All other Terms & Conditions as applicable to general SB a/c will apply
Draft undertaking to be signed by Parent/s, for issue of RuPay card to minor children